M: 8am-5pm, T-Th: 7:15am-5pm, F: 8am-12pm
The staff of our practice are charged by Dr. Dave with a simple goal: "Let's recommend what's best for the patient, but always provide the patient with the dental care that they want. We should provide the care that fits their specific needs."
- In practice for more than 30 years, I pride myself in helping my patients make informed decisions about their dental care.
- I always want my patients to decide what is best for them. And I will do my best to explain everything and all your options for treatment.
- I practice by 'The Golden Rule', to treat people how I would want to be treated. This goes hand in hand with caring for you like I would care for my family. But I won't ask to borrow your mower!
Why Choose Us?
Meet Our Team
Dr. Dave LickteigDDS
Dr. Chad KingDDS
Kristin has worked with Dr. Lickteig for 20+ years and has exceptional knowledge in the dental field.
Melissa has has over 20 years of experience providing caring and competent oral care for our patients.
Vickie has over 25 years experience helping her patients maintain and care for their teeth. She has a great repertoire with people and takes pride at making patients feel comfortable.
Sheri is the newest member of our team. She graduated from dental hygiene school in 2019 and sees patients of all ages.
Eddy has 15 years of experience in the dental field and makes sure to provide excellent care to all of her patients.
Heather goes above and beyond to make sure her patients are comfortable during their dental care.
We can provide dental care for you and your family!
We can take care of your entire family; age 2 to 22 to 102!
- We can take care of all the dental care that you will probably need. For certain specialized procedures, such as placing an implant in the bone or a root canal on a back molar, we will refer you to a dental specialist who will take great care of you too!
- Nitrous oxide and conscious sedation is available if you are nervous or anxious. And please do not feel that you are somehow unusual if you are nervous! A lot of patient are. We will do our very best to make sure you are comfortable for any procedures that might be needed!