M: 8am-5pm, T-Th: 7:15am-5pm, F: 8am-12pm
Dentures & Partial Dentures
Drs Dave & Chad Provide Full & Partial Dentures!
In some cases metal-free partial dentures are available. These partials are made from a flexible plastic, so metal is used.
We also can repair and/or reline partial or complete dentures (plates).
If you are having trouble with your denture, we can evaluate it and see what can be done to make it better.
Removable Partial Dentures
A removable partial denture can easily be taken out of the mouth for cleaning. Partial dentures usually have replacement teeth fixed to an acrylic base that matches the color of your gums. The acrylic base may cover a framework made of several durable materials. Partial dentures often have some form of clasp that attached to your natural teeth.
Your dentist may also recommend crowns, or "caps", on your natural teeth. Crowns may improve the way a removable partial denture fits your mouth.
- Usually less expensive than fixed bridges or implants when replacing multiple teeth
- Doesn't require teeth next to the space to be prepared
- Usually easier to repair than fixed bridges
- Can be removed for cleaning
- May be less stable than other choices
- They can break or be lost
- May take longer to get used to wearing
- Some people are embarrassed to take out their teeth
- May need to be replaced more frequently