M: 8am-5pm, T-Th: 7:15am-5pm, F: 8am-12pm
Are you unhappy with your smile?
If your are unhappy with your smile and:
- You have tried bleaching and the teeth are still too dark
- Or if your teeth are a little crowded and you don't want to wear braces to straighten them.
Dental Veneers are an option that you should consider.
- The veneers are made out of a material that is very similar to white crowns so they are strong.
- They involve very little reduction of your real tooth and can often be done without numbing.
- Veneers cover the front part of the tooth so they can mask the darker color underneath.
- They can be shaped to straighten the appearance of the teeth they cover.
- Veneers look the same as real teeth with a very smooth finish and translucency.
Depending on the condition of your teeth, insurance may or may not provide a benefit for coverage.
Call our dental office in West Des Moines and we can look into giving you a new smile!